Potential Copyright and Intellectual Property Infringement Policy
We take copyright and intellectual property rights seriously. Various third parties unrelated to New Southern Properties, Inc. (“NSP”) routinely upload real estate related content (“Content”) to the website (“Website”) through IDX and RSS feeds in order to provide the latest in news and data for our customers, clients and visitors.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by NSP or by a third party who has uploaded Content onto our Website, please provide the following information to the NSP-designated copyright agent.
1. A written and complete description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
2. A written and complete description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located the Website.
4. A written statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent(s), or by law.
5. A written statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
6. If you are acting as an authorized agent of the owner, provide the name, physical address, telephone number and email address of the actual owner.
7. Your electronic signature must be on all documents and statements supplied.
NSP may request additional information before removing and infringing material. NSP may provide the alleged infringing party with your email address so that person can respond to your allegations.
Submit all of the foregoing to:
New Southern Properties, Inc.
Registered Copyright and Intellectual Property Infringement Agent
4044 West Lake Mary Blvd Bldg. 104, #415
Lake Mary FL 32746